- Strategic Meeting
- Full Script With Revisions
- Storyboard With Revisions
- Up to 1.5 Days of Shooting With Flexible Hours
- Access to Green-Screen +Teleprompter
- Ultra HD RED Epic and Sony FS7 Cameras
- Apple Final Cut Master Certification Editing
- Animation & Graphics
- Audio Mixing & Professional Voice Over
- Subtitles & Translation Services
- Multiple Outputs to Choose From
Online spending surpassed retail store sales on Black Friday in 2015, and promotional videos played a key roll in how advertisers connected consumers with products they wanted to purchase.
Highlight your latest products with Reel Vision’s promotional video service.
Reach thousands of prospective consumers with a promotional video which showcases your company’s services.
Promotional videos for websites get viewed by 80% of browsers, while written content is only read by 20%
Increase Brand awareness with a viral advertising video by Reel Vision. Put your product in front of thousands of consumers daily, so that when it comes time to buy, your company is top of mind.
Track your promotional videos’ online success with comprehensive, easy to use video analytics.
Ask Reel Vision about our Google AdWords and TruView video ad campaigns. We’ll get your promotional video in front of the people who matter most to your industry, when they are looking to BUY.
Create a video cheat sheet for your employees, by highlighting the focal points of your products and services, better arming your sales team with the information they need to close.
In short: your piece of the pie. Online advertising has surpassed the total amount spent on television ads as of 2014, and is showing no signs of slowing down. Promotional videos, along with other forms of video advertising, account for nearly one third of online advertising spending. Stay current, with a promotional video production by Reel Vision.
Website landing pages with promotional video content on them have up to an 800% greater success rate in converting browsers into buyers than the SAME page does when using only text.
Human beings are emotional creatures. In fact, studies have shown that we are far more capable of making a decision when we experience emotional input. A promotional video allows you to connect with your audience visually, aurally, and conveys important emotional cues such as body language and facial expression.
A loyal, lifelong customer is one that feels a personal connection to the product or services that you provide. When your audience builds a relationship with you, they build a relationship with your brand.
A promotional video for your company can increase brand association by 139%.
Advertising videos allow you to engage with your audience on a more personal level than traditional print media. Eye contact and clear phrasing builds trust and credibility, which can foster a lifelong relationship with your customer and thus, lifelong profit.
In fact, 40% of consumers say they will TRUST a business with online video ads. Video lends credibility to your business even when consumers have no prior knowledge of your brand. Your competitors may not have the better product, but if they implement the use of video in their marketing campaign, consumers will still choose them over you.
Traditional print advertising cannot achieve a fraction of the reach or impact that promotional video services can achieve.
- 92% of users who view videos on their phones share them. Your viral reach can grow exponentially with a quality video, greatly increasing your audience, and your bottom line.
- 52% of consumers who watch a promotional video state that they are more comfortable making an online purchase.
- Consumers are also 174% more likely to buy a product after viewing a video describing it.
- You are missing out on thousands of potential leads every day your company goes without video advertising.
By 2017, The digital advertising market will reach 185.4 BILLION Dollars – a number that accounts for nearly 30% of the global share of marketing spending.
Video advertising has played a large role in the industry’s massive YOY growth rate (33%).
The reach (Videos are shared 1200% more than web links and text- COMBINED) and return from a single video can be astronomical and it can happen overnight. If you’re a growing business, a promotional video to bolster your online presence is a must.
In order to get the most out of your investment, Reel Vision recommends that you embed your promotional video onto your website and post it to your social media networks. Why, you ask?
Embedding your advertising video onto your website can have remarkable effects on your search engine rankings.
- Websites that contain video receive up to 300% more natural inbound links compared with websites that don’t.
- Websites with video are 53 times more likely to be on the first page of Google.
- Companies who utilize promotional videos keep consumers on their websites 88% longer than companies who don’t. Longer visits= More trust from Google= Better rankings in search!
- Companies with embedded promotional videos on their website see an increase in organic traffic visiting their company’s website of up to 157%
- Promotional videos for websites can draw as many as 200-300% more unique visitors every month through sharing on social networking websites.
- Over 500 years’ worth of YouTube™ videos are watched daily on Facebook. That means your video has 500 years of opportunity to be viewed… in one day!
- What does that equate to over a one month span? 1 billion unique users browse YouTube every month, and watch a combined 4 billion hours of video. You could walk to the moon and back 26,143 times in that amount of time.
Sound like a large enough market to pursue?
If that doesn’t have you convinced, then consider for a moment that you could have your ad shipped across the globe at zero cost to you… That is the unprecedented economic advantage that social media can provide.
The problem with traditional advertising is that it is usually impossible to get a measurable return on your investment. If you invest in online advertising productions, you can control and measure exactly how many people see your ad. There are countless tools to analyse the performance of promotional videos for websites, such as conversion trackers and viewership counters that take the guess work out of marketing.
If you are using TruView to advertise on YouTube, they also have their own set of analytics which can track how many impressions, views, and clicks your advertising videos receive, giving you insights which can be turned into actions.
A video on your website is useless if it won’t load. At Reel Vision, we have designed world class streaming technology that will ensure that your high definition video plays quickly on the first attempt.
Our video compression and world class HD video streaming services put us leaps and bounds ahead of the competition.
The quality of your video reflects the quality of your business, so let our uncompromising standards speak for you. We have produced over 1,000 videos with concise information, and crystal clear visuals for hundreds of satisfied clients across North America!
Join our catalogue of hundreds of satisfied customers – contact Reel Vision’s promotional video services team for a free consultation!