Health & Safety Video
Industrial settings can be hazardous. To ensure maximum safety, visitors must quickly be made to understand what to do and what not to do. Save money and man-hours with a well-scripted, instructive safety video.
We have produced dozens of high quality, on-site safety videos for many industries. We arrive fully prepared with battery packs, hard hats and safety shoes prior to the shoot.
But our greatest advantage over other companies is not our significant experience, but our efficiency: we bring not only the shoot, but also the editing suite to you. By applying these and other Lean Manufacturing principles to our own business, we are able to produce a professional, dynamic safety video that saves you time and money. Instead of paying a trainer each time an employee requires training.
- Effectively train new and existing employees
- Save time and money - no need to pay a trainer
- Motivate employees with a unique production
- eMotion‘s creative department will storyboard and guide the production. Our writers can even work with you to write the script.
- This package includes shooting and we keep a camera on set during the editing in case there is a need for additional footage or B-roll.
- You are welcome to visit and share in the editing process.
- Use of our Burlington Studio.
- Includes animated computer-generated backgrounds, animations, transitions and lower third titling.
- Appropriate library music is included.
- You own the full production including all rights. (We feature some of our productions on eMotions website. This gives you additional exposure).
- eMotion will design the DVD label. (Included)
- eMotion includes two-DVD output options- example: DVD 1 is on a loop with auto play for tradeshows. DVD 2 has a menu and a play button for presentations.
- The total production time spent on this project is 8.5 days. We do two days of shooting, five days of editing and one day for DVD outputs. Our writer will work with you on the scripts for a half day. If the project cannot be completed within the eight and half days allocated we will give you an extra day free of charge. Any additional days after the free day cost $985 per day.