Employee Orientation Video
An employee orientation video is ideal for companies with high growth, high turnover or that use high level staff to conduct new employee orientation. When you consider all the time, money and energy that goes into training, its easy to see how a video is a more efficient tool. Using a video means that every new employee will receive the same information. The employee can be shown the video upon being hired, leaving the managers free to work. Some companies even choose to send a copy home with the employee. Getting family support can make a huge difference to employee moral, productivity and longevity. And remember, employee orientation should be done at least once a year, as a fresh reminder of general practices and protocol. Employee orientation videos offer a fantastic return on investment.
Custom to your business and facility
Generic orientation videos do not offer your company the best method for training. Many of the available generic videos are filled with content that doesn’t apply to your facility and procedures. Using a custom employee orientation video allows you to be specific to your business, plant, machine or process. By using your plant, machines and processes you can be very specific with your orientation material and actually demonstrate procedures where they will really occur. It is an excellent way to educate your employees and set the culture of your business.
- eMotion‘s creative department will storyboard and guide the production. Our writers can even work with you to write the script.
- This package includes shooting and we keep a camera on set during the editing in case there is a need for additional footage or B-roll.
- You are welcome to visit and share in the editing process.
- Use of our Burlington Studio.
- Includes animated computer-generated backgrounds, animations, transitions and lower third titling.
- Appropriate library music is included.
- You own the full production including all rights. (We feature some of our productions on eMotions website. This gives you additional exposure).
- eMotion will design the DVD label. (Included)
- eMotion includes two-DVD output options- example: DVD 1 is on a loop with auto play for tradeshows. DVD 2 has a menu and a play button for presentations.
- The total production time spent on this project is 8.5 days. We do two days of shooting, five days of editing and one day for DVD outputs. Our writer will work with you on the scripts for a half day. If the project cannot be completed within the eight and half days allocated we will give you an extra day free of charge. Any additional days after the free day cost $985 per day.